Policies, Terms, & Conditions
- Reservations are required for all services
- 24 hour cancellation is required to avoid full charge for a missed session
- Packages expire after three months with no extensions
- After initial session, payment is due prior to scheduling your next appointment
NO EXCEPTIONS. All sales are final.
Medical Release Policy
If a doctor has ever suggested that you limit physical activity, if you feel pain in your chest when you perform physical activity, if you lose balance because of dizziness or lose consciousness, if you you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity, if a doctor is currently prescribing any medication for your blood pressure or for a heart condition, or if there is any other reason you suspect you should not engage in physical activity, we recommend that you consult your physician and obtain a medical release before engaging in physical activity under our supervision. Any medical release(s) provided will be kept confidential.
There is no charge for cancellations 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours before your appointment will be charged in full. Please contact Karen directly at (619) 504-2515 should you be unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
Each client receives our full attention during their allotted time. Please respect other client's time should you arrive early, and understand that sessions must end promptly as scheduled. Late arrivals are responsible for full fee for that session.
- Cell phones, pets, and young children are not permitted at the studio during a session
- Appropriate attire should be worn and perfume/fragrance is not permitted
- Please do not attend a session if you are ill or contagious
- Equipment, apparatus, and props should not be used while unattended by an instructor
- Please be courteous and quiet if you arrive early and another private session is in progress